my podcasts

  • From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 23:28:24 -0700

Well folks,
        I haven't been out here to talk about my podcasts in some time.  I'm
actually thinking of starting two podcasts, and one podcast has since become
infrequent.  More soon, but to check out the podcasts and their
descriptions, just zip on over to and everything is
there except the new one.  One of the podcasts may be expanding, and more
will be coming.  I'll keep everyone posted right here.

Jared Rimer
Business website:
Personal Website:
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired a
service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up.  Learn more
WBBY Internet Radio:
Check out my podcasts