my 2nd montage podcast

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 21:20:44 -0800

Hi all

    First off I found one of my old montage gapes from the early 1980s when I
did the montage phone line, and played it on my official podcast.  If you want
to hear it please do.  I do have a warning on there that I will not give here,
so when you do hear it please understand it and listen just the same

    This is the first of the new montage podcast, it will be where you can
express your opinion on things of interest to you (and hopefully everyone
else.)  I featured an old tape as a sample of what it was then and hopefully
can be better now as a podcast.

    If you wish to hear it go to http://www.gcast.com/u/mikemontage and hear it
directly from the web page or put this address in your podcasting client

http://www.gcast.com/u/mikemontage/main.xml

    On this podcast I will give information on how you can get this whole thing
started, I give a phone number and an email address to send your comments to,
but for now give it a listen and write down the information and be one of the
first to leave your comment on the all new montage podcast.

bye for now