Re: [music@podshow.com: RE: PMN Accessibility for Blind Users]

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 07:43:55 -0700

Hi Steve,

We at Blind Access Journal just wrote a follow on letter to C.C. asking for more accessibility to PMN. Maybe, in addition to the live demo and other efforts, if he hears from more than just one or two blind users asking for accessibility, it may move accessibility up the priority list just a tad. Thanks for your PMN podcast; it may just have served to get a ball or two moving in a positive direction.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Holmes" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>