moving sites

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 20:24:31 -0700

Hi all,
I'm changing where my podcasts are pointing to, as the provider who I was hosting at needs space. I don't know if Juce will have you download all of the podcasts again, but if so, that's why. Any questions, let me know. Code Amber is complete, and tech will be done tomorrow. Also, the All inPlay podcast has been updated with the latest event. Enjoy. http://podcast.wbby.us has also been updated with a third column in the table, let me know what you all think.

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://personal.wbby.us
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired http://menvi.org a service done through Superior Software level one