Re: more on this podcasting idea

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:48:51 -0600

I once had hosting I was going to try and put a blog on, and the only real choice was something called PHP Nuke. After installing it, I quickly realized that blind people can't use it because the visual verification is on even for the admin page. How to make it audio so I could use it is something I don't know as I don't know php. You have to edit lines of a lot of php files and I couldn't make it go, so will have to find something good to put wordpress on. I tried on an account that didn't have fantastico and messed up the database stuff, it worked but the rss links said page not found, at least the one Wordpress populates you with.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Holmes" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>