Re: more on this podcasting idea

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:41:35 -0800

OK, so do I then edit index.php, or what? Right now there's nothing in that directory at all. I'd have to upload the director for audio or something I guess. Maybe I aught to play around with it.

At 09:35 11/30/2005, you wrote:

Yes, if you don't want to do anything else with that domain at the root
level.  The blog's main page will be mapped into index.php so if you
install WP into your '/' directory, you will get the effect you showed
in your message.  if you wanted to have that same address but have
/blogs after the '.com' then put WP into your /blogs directory.  If that
doesn't currently exist, the installation script will create it for you
(I'm pretty sure).

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 10:35:37PM -0800, Jared Rimer wrote:
> So I can put it in http://codeamber.wbby.us and it would work
> fine?  I'm fairly new to this.
>
> At 13:39 11/29/2005, you wrote:
>
> Jared Rimer
> Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
> Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer
> Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired  http://menvi.org a
> service done through Superior Software level one
> WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up.  Learn more
> http://www.menvi.org/allinplay
> WBBY Internet Radio: www.wbby.us

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions