Re: more info please read Re: the C word is back

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:46:51 -0800

What provider are you with?  I'm just curious.

At 04:38 PM 3/31/2006, you wrote:
I totally agree with you. The filter will not help if these words appear on
a web site / blog... for example. I think this happened on the
BlindAccessJournal. I used the filter simply to reduce the number of
messages I had to go through that were sent by this guy.