Re: more info please read Re: the C word is back

  • From: "Dan" <DOzuna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 19:16:25 -0800

Did you use a asterisk as a wildcard when adding the words to the dictionary?
And there are 2 different "words". Not just one. After the r in the c word put
an asterisk. I also put one after the e in the h word. something else you can
do is set up a filter in your email client so that these messages never make it
to your InBox.