RE: more info please read Re: the C word is back

  • From: "christopher huby" <christopher.huby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:01:40 +0100

Hi Chris and all,

Some one suggested putting the foul word that crashes jaws in to the
dictionary and putting the replacement word as something else, unfortunately
this doesn't work, I did that and then came back in to the inbox, and came
across the same problem again.

In that jaws still crashes when it comes across one of the fowl messages.

Hope that this helps.

Regards

Christopher Huby
SKYPE USER NAME: