Re: making the Levelator accessible -- what's the scoop

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:11:33 -0700

Hey Jennifer,

At this time, the accessible version of the Levelator is a private beta.
Although we want to start recognizing The Conversations Network for its
efforts, we do not have permission to open the floodgates at this time.  If
you're producing audio programming, please feel free to e-mail me privately
at editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I may be able to send you a copy of the
private beta.

Once the Conversations folks have released a public version, we will
certainly be all over it to provide the deserved public exposure.  :-)

Thanks.

Please visit http://BlindWebAccess.com and sign the petition asking Yahoo!
to make their CAPTCHA accessible!
Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
another person.