Re: juice and podcasts

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <JEWELSONG21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 14:48:50 -0700

You need to use the view menu.  Push alt-v, then S to take you to
subscriptions.  Once you're there, go down the list and delete each one you
don't want.  All you have to do is press the delete key,then enter on the OK
button.  After that, you can press alt-v and then D or enter to view your

visit me at
or subscribe to my podcast at
Keep smiling!