Re: juice and podcasts

  • From: Jeff Samco <jsamco@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 13:55:04 -0700

Hello, Dave,

Probably the best help is found in one or more podcasts you can manually download from
www.blindcooltech.com

HTH
Jeff

At 09:28 PM 5/25/2007, you wrote:
Hello,
Ok, I feel like an idiot for this. I read an article on podcasting, and automatically getting them with Juice. I have been in to podcasts of various types for some time now, but have always gone to their web sites and downloaded them. Well, i downloaded Juice and am trying to get it going, i wanted to get blindworld. I feel completely inept, because it's not working, it is downloading all feeds whichever are in by default that come with the program. I did add blindworld to the feedlist, and i'd imagine that when it gets there it'll download them, but when i'm browsing the list of directories it seems to dynamically change, tree levels open and close. There are also podcasts that come with the program that i do not want.
    Can anyone give me some help with this?
Thanks.
Dave.
PS, On the subject of podcasts does one need an iPod to get them? If so i have an iPod Shuffle that i'd be more than willing to offload to someone.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.