juice and podcasts

  • From: "Dave" <dmehler26@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 00:28:13 -0400

    Ok, I feel like an idiot for this. I read an article on podcasting, and
automatically getting them with Juice. I have been in to podcasts of various
types for some time now, but have always gone to their web sites and downloaded
them. Well, i downloaded Juice and am trying to get it going, i wanted to get
blindworld. I feel completely inept, because it's not working, it is
downloading all feeds whichever are in by default that come with the program. I
did add blindworld to the feedlist, and i'd imagine that when it gets there
it'll download them, but when i'm browsing the list of directories it seems to
dynamically change, tree levels open and close. There are also podcasts that
come with the program that i do not want.
    Can anyone give me some help with this?
PS, On the subject of podcasts does one need an iPod to get them? If so i have
an iPod Shuffle that i'd be more than willing to offload to someone.