iriver

  • From: "Scott Spaulding" <spaulding.scott@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 17:51:20 -0500

Hi everyone,
    I know there are lots of people using iriver product on here. Does
anyone have any reccomendations for specific models? I've been looking at
their website and at the support that rockbox is working on, so I wanted to
get some input from those of you that are already using these devices. If
there is a better product than one of the irivers at a comparable price that
is more accessible, I'd love to hear about those too. I'm sure some of this
has been on here before, but I've been busy with college classes and don't
recall seeing them discussed.

Scott Spaulding
IM: Yahoo: sws40203
www.angelfire.com/ky3/scott_spaulding
Skype ID:blakestone55

HYPERLINK
"https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=8590346220&v0=809815&k0=307716703&v1=809816&;
k1=1830371623" \nAdd me to your address book... HYPERLINK
"http://www.plaxo.com/signature"; \nWant a signature like this?