Re: [ipodder-dev] iPodder Lemon makes a drastic change

  • From: "FrankLizarde" <franklizarde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 15:13:25 -0800

Well, for now, I will be podcasting in Spanish with my brother shortly.
I know that there isn't that many people that speak Spanish on this list, so I haven't mentioned it here.
We both speak fluent Spanish and English, and maybe we'll start one in English as well!
Hay, the best of both worlds!
Lol!
What do you think dear?
It's not ready yet though.