Re: imbedded player

  • From: Lynn Schneider <lschneider9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 23:11:45 -0500

Hmmm, I wonder if Replay AV would work for this? If you could just get the direct URL using the URL finder, add it to your list, and tune to it that way, maybe it would work! I listen to a news cast from WDSU, a station out of New Orleans. Their web site could sometimes be a pain because of all the flash, so I found the direct stream URL using Replay, and wala! Now I don't have to go to that web site all the time to listen to their news casts. I think it might be a good idea for you and your friend to write to the webmasters of this site, let them know that there are accessibility issues for blind individuals and request corrective action.

At 09:03 PM 3/26/2006 -0500, you wrote:

Hi there,
these imbedded media players aren't accessible with JFW. I believe mlb.com
works the same way and I hate it. Just wish the good ole folks at Freedom
Science Fiction would get cracken with java access. Take care.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
email and Messenger
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype lino_and_louie