Re: imbedded player

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:03:39 -0500

Hi there,
these imbedded media players aren't accessible with JFW. I believe mlb.com
works the same way and I hate it. Just wish the good ole folks at Freedom
Science Fiction would get cracken with java access. Take care.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
email and Messenger
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype lino_and_louie