iRiver ifp799 Great price

  • From: Jeff Samco <jsamco@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 16:12:48 -0800

For those still thinking of purchasing the 1 GB version of the iRiver, model ifp799, I received this email alert for it at $100

Target via Amazon.com offers the iRiver iFP-799T 1GB MP3
Player for $99.99 plus about $6 for shipping. It's the
lowest total price we could find by $54. Features include a
built-in FM tuner, voice recorder, USB 2.0 connectivity, and
support for MP3, WMA, and OGG file types.

I receive these automatic email alerts based on various categories of my choosing through
http://dealnews.com
It is a great free service.

Jeff