Re: iPodder to Juice

  • From: "Chuck Adkins" <cadkins6739@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 18:38:25 -0500

Well, I had the same problem when I changed over to Juice, found the log file and couldn't make much sense of it. I figured out that a fatal error had occurred. I messed with it for a while and since have gone back to Ipoder and things worked without me doing anything. Juice worked for a week or two anyway.

----- Original Message ----- From: "The Happy Happy Hoop." <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>