iPodder to Juice

  • From: "The Happy Happy Hoop." <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:57:25 -0000

Hi List.

I've just rejoined the list because I'm having problems with this new Juice
player and reckoned this was the best place to come for help!

After being away for a couple of weeks, I launched iPodder 2.1 only to get
the following message:

Errors occurred
See the logfile 'C:\Program Files\iPodder\iPodder.exe.log' for details

Not making any sense of the "log", I headed off  to Jeff's site to see what
was occurring. Here I found out about the change over and how to go about
making that change on my PC.

Well, after doing as instructed, I now get this message:

Errors occurred
See the logfile 'C:\Program Files\Juice\Juice.exe.log' for details

Yes, the very same message with only the name of the player having changed.

Can someone out there please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Regards.

Darran