iPodder misbehaving

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al416@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:31:13 -0800

Last night, I went to the Mosen Explosion site and tried to change
my subscription there from the whole show to the feed that has just the
pre-recorded items.  When I tried to paste the url into iPodder, something
went really haywire  with iPodder!
The list of files that run the program comes up when the program opens.
After fooling around a bit, I uninstalled the program and re-installed
twice.  Now the screen shows absolutely nothing when it opens, or at least
Jaws doesn't report anything.  There are icons for iPodder in the startmenu
and on the desktop.  And there's a folder of material for it in the program
files on the hard drive.  In case the copy of the program I had in my
downloads file was perhaps corrupted, I removed it and again downloaded
version 2.1 from the Blindcasting site.  Then re-installed a third time.  It
still acts the same.  Has 2.1 died because of a new version?  Nothing else
seems amiss on my  system.
Thank you.