Re: iPodder 2.2 Beta

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 19:35:54 -0700

Hey guys,

Nope.  I had big problems where the abilities to check now and catch up were
constantly unavailable, until I manually found and deleted some extraneous
lines from favorites.txt in iPodder's entry under Application Data.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com