RE: i podder

  • From: "G B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:14:36 -0700

Well jeff if I am in the download view, I select a podcast and then do a
control + d and nothing happens.  Now if I am in the selection view and
select a feed in the selection window and then tab to what there is in that
feed window and highlite one and hit control + d it asks me if I am sure I
want to delete the selected subscription.

I just want to delete the podcast from a subscription.

Thanks for the help