RE: how to podcast: some random tutorials and references

  • From: "Sarah Heesen" <sarahheesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:56:23 -0600

I was also wondering if this list has an archive.  That would be extremely
helpful to everyone.  Another thing we could consider is ...
mmmmmmmaaaaaaaaybe ... starting a blindcasters website.  Then we could have
a blindness-perspective-based resource to point beginners to.  We could
include sections on various recording methods as well as links to reviews of
products and software most accessible to blind podcasters.  We would then
have an organized database to work with, and we wouldn't have to answer the
same recurring questions all the time.  Not that that's a bad thing by any
means.  That's what this list is for, right?  But I think a centralized help
site would be great.