how to podcast: some random tutorials and references

  • From: Jennifer Sutton <jensutton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:40:16 -0500

Mike and others who may be interested:

I'm not sure whether your response was meant to be sarcastic, so if I've offended you, let me just list a bunch of sites that I've found in my own studying of how to set up podcasts. Also, before I just toss out a bunch of links, I wonder whether this list has an archives since this topic has been discussed many many times.

Okay, here are your links. Hope you find a tutorial that works for you. These are in no particular order. I also wouldn't say this list is vetted. I just grabbed a handful of resources since there are, basically, a ton out there. Note that if any of this is blatant advertising, I apologize in advance. It's all meant to be informational.

Making An RSS Feed:

How to Podcast:

Why not go here:

and skim down to the heading (at level 2) called:
External links

There are lots of links in that list of 19 items there (list 5 on the page).

K7 Unified Messaging, free Fax and voicemail to email:
[people who are just getting started might need this.]

12 Ways to Promote Your Podcast:

Hope you do a podcast, Mike, and that you'll benefit from the time I spent pulling out links from my own filed archives of information.
Best to all,

At 08:18 AM 12/15/2005 -0800, you wrote:
thanks a whole lot.