Re: here's my rss adres what's the problem?

  • From: Shelly <shellyspodcasts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:56:08 -0500

Rick,

You have a working RSS feed. I added it to an RSS reader that supports both
podcasts and text-based entries. Your items came over as text-based entries
with links to files, but without the needed enclosure tags that tell Juice
to grab the audio. Your mp3 links need to be enclosed with the <enclosure>
tag.

Are you building your RSS feed by hand? If so, you should check out some RSS
tutorials on the net that are specific to podcasts: i.e. that describe how
to use enclosure tags. If you are not generating your feed by hand, you'll
need to research how your software generates the feed, and be sure to tell
it to use the enclosure tag to deliver the mp3s.

Hope that helps,
-shelly

On 7/10/06, Shannon Reece <bookworm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well Rick, if you eliminate the feed: at the front of your address and it still does not work, then I am out of ideas. Shannon "The world is your garden from which you remove weeds of doubt and replace them with seeds of hope." http://reecespeeces.net/blogs

--
Shelly Brisbin, Writer, Editor, Geek for Hire

Shelly's Podcast: http://shellyspodcast.com
Hollywood On The Radio: http://hollywood.libsyn.com
Tracy-Hepburn Podcast: http://tracyhepburnpodcast.com

Proud Member, Trypod Network: http://www.trypodnetwork.com