Re: here's my rss adres what's the problem?

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 22:47:13 -0700

Well, when I had the feed rss deal, and I tried giving the address out, someone stated that it didn't pick up right away and to use the wp-rss2.php address.

At 10:41 PM 7/11/2006, you wrote:

No Jared, not always.  Mine isn't.  Rick's address, with the exception of
the web site name and directory structure for his blog, looks precisely like
mine and mine works fine.  I haven't put his feed into Juice yet but I know
it'll come up when I do because it is so very much like mine.
Jared said:
Its rss-2.php for word press.

Jared Rimer
Business website:
Personal Website:
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired a service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up. Learn more
WBBY Internet Radio:
Check out my podcasts