Re: here's my rss adres what's the problem?

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 21:43:46 -0700

Wordpress does this by default if the file is linked as a link in the entry in WordPress. WordPress was complaining for me when I hosted it at but I hosted them at,,, and with no problems. Just make sure they are linked.

At 04:58 AM 7/11/2006, you wrote:

Rick, the actual feed seems to be working - I've got it installed in my Accessible Podcatcher, and it connects fine. I reckon Shelly has it right - there aren't any episodes in the podcast, so somewhere along the line you need to make sure there are audio files within enclosure tags. Sorry, I don't know how you do this in Wordpress.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Claypool" <bellevue.bat@xxxxxxxxx>