Re: finally up on PMN

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 20:50:12 -0700

Hey Jerry,

It is nice that the upload process on PMN is apparently accessible for blind musicians, as the ability to listen to music and add it to the playlist for downloading is almost entirely inaccessible.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Halatyn" <jhalatyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>