Re: finally another podcast from me! Get more from sex! Find out what I've been up to!

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 02:07:37 -0400

Really getting into it, hey?  Good!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Debbie Hazelton
  To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 6:27 AM
  Subject: finally another podcast from me! Get more from sex! Find out what
I've been up to!

  Hi There,

  It's podcast 23 of Debbie Hazelton's podcast! Wow has it been a long time.
I've had so much going on with attempting to move, which I tell you about, that
I've been too focused on all of it to do much podcasting. But here I am, and
back to stay for awhile!

  Licensed Nutritionist Janet Cimorelli from http://www.tunies.com Talks about
how we can do some simple things to get more from that libido! Hey hey! Sounds
good to me!

  Of course, we hear more from the wonderful music of http://www.andrelouis.com

  And I tell you about my friend Joe's radio work on
http://www.radiolutterworth.com If you want to laugh, to hear some really good
music and just to hear one of my favorite friends, check it out and find out
when he's on the air!!!

  I tell you some of my upcoming plans and mention other podcasts yet to be on
http://www.debbiehazelton.com The new comment line is: 206 338 DH4u, that's for
Debbie Hazelton, of course, or 206 338-3748.

  Email: podcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Download the show:

  http://www/debbiehazelton.com/podcast23.mp3

  Or subscribe by adding

  http://feeds.feedburner.com/debbiehazeltonsblog

  To your pod catching software!

  Thanks for listening!

  Debbie Hazelton: (Helping People Feel Better) Check out my podcast and
website:

  http://www.debbiehazelton.com