Re: exciting news.

  • From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 01:35:20 -0500

Hey Kevin. I don't mean to correct, but I think you forgot to put feed
before feedburner.

On 7/7/07, Kevin Wassmer <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello folks. I am still working on this. But I have a new podcast at a new
address. I will even give you the RSS feed. This is going to be a blog and
podcast. This first podcast I talked about the NFB convention with some
people who were their. Visit
http://thevarietyblogandpodcast.blogspot.com Then scroll to the first file
that says .MP3. Hit enter to listen or right click on it to download it. You
can also past this link in to your feeder.
http://feedburner.com/TheVarietyBlogAndPodCast I am now using Audio Blog for
my audio blogs. I did this one over the phone because I don't have the best
internet connection for Skype right now. I will say this though. It sounds a
lot better then Gcasts phone posts. I also like the fact that this service
does not cut out after about 20 minutes. I recorded for almost an hour and
it didn't cut out. I will talk to you later. BTW, Jaws works very good with
audio blogger. I will talk to you later.
An I want you to know
That you're on my mind
Every day, all of the time. So keep on walkin' that road and I'll follow.
Keep on callin' my name I'll be there
And if a mirror should break it's easy to take
Cause deep down I know that you care. I'm not superstitious. (Europe)

--
John Moore