e: A Quick Update from Mark Taylor - A New Pod Cast Is Up Entitled Try This

  • From: bmw <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 22:25:49 -0500

know how much I enjoy your podcasts. Would you have any objections to me playing your material on my new Interaret station for people who may not want to learn how to download from a podcatcher.
If you have any oeajections, no sweat at all. However, I believe that what you have to say would benefit the target audience I am trying to reach.
Thanks.