Re: downloading podcast which program?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 19:27:18 -0500

hi Juan
Ipodder no longer exists. It's been renamed to juice. If you use that, it's just as good, if not better. if you're familiar with iPodder, you'll be just as familiar with Juice. The menus and program are virtually the same, it just has a new name. look at:
http://www.dspodcast.com and you can get it there.
Hope that helps.

At 07:14 PM 4/4/2006, you wrote:
Hello folks:
I would like to get back in to downloading and checking out various podcast but am not sure which is the player of choice. Is ipoter still good or which one would you recommend as well as where could I find out a tutorial?
thanks
Juan
-----

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.1.384 / Virus Database: 268.3.5/301 - Release Date: 4/4/2006