Re: downloading old episodes with Juice/iPodder?

  • From: <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:09:33 -0500

select subscrijptijons, and then select the podcast you want to download. you
will find a "window:" below the list of podcasts which contains all the
episodes of the show.if you already have the episode, there will be an icon
next to the title which allows you to play it. If not, there is a check box
which toggles on and off with the space bare to download the episode.

BTW, if you want to re-downoad a previjous show, make sure it has been deleted
from the directory it was saved in, then go back as above and check the box
again.

Robin