RE: digital-audio software with noise reduction tools

  • From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 18:49:27 -0800

        Wave Pad, has some utilities in it.  Unfortunately, I don't know its web
site, I got it from someone else.

Jared Rimer
Business website:
Personal Website:
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired a
service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up.  Learn more
WBBY Internet Radio:
Check out my podcasts