Re: desperate help with Iriver!

  • From: "FrankLizarde" <franklizarde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:31:56 -0700

Hi Connie,
I will gladly send you the zip files that I have, and also I would like to try the file that you have if you don't mind?
Send it to franklizarde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and I will reply with the two files that I have.
Thanks for your time!
A smile begins to appear on the sad face.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Connie Skeen" <conske@xxxxxxxxxxx>