[Blind Casting] Re: daily source code

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 06:43:09 -0700

I've always viewed the Daily Source Code as a sort of news outlet
concerning podcasting and what Podshow's up to but he so often referrs
to his "no damn announcements" that amount to nothing but meaningless
teasers.  I think if a promo is done right, it can be a lot more
informative than some of the ones I've been hearing lately.  It's still
a good "jumping off place" for new comers to the podcast scene.  But I
wonder if he isn't doing more self indulgence lately.

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 06:03:53AM -0600, JULIE MELTON wrote:
> Holly,
>
> I think you're right.  I find myself fast forwarding through a lot of it
> anymore.
>
> JulieMelton
> visit me at
> www.heart-and-music.com