[Blind Casting] Re: daily source code

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 23:43:34 -0500

Yeah, that biodiesel thing seems sort of neat I guess, but I suppose he wants to take the Leo Laport approach and have a wiki for notes. It's not a bad idea if it doesn't get cluttered with spam, I've found more and more of it to fastforward lately though. Free wifi is exactly what it is, free, it can go down or go under lock at any time, not worth it though.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Holly Anderson" <holly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>