[Blind Casting] Re: daily source code

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 21:35:45 -0700

Hi Lynn and all,

I'm still sticking with DSC. Why? It is neat to hear about Adam's life, what he's doing and, of course, all the promos of other podcasts. Yeah. He doesn't do as many of those as he used to, though I have noticed an increase in promos on the DSC in the past few days over recent weeks. That is a good thing, as DSC has always been an excellent way to learn about other podcasts. I'm sticking with DSC for now everyone.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Schneider" <lschneider9@xxxxxxxxxxx>