[Blind Casting] Re: daily source code

  • From: "Elmer Slentz" <eslentz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:07:28 -0500

Yeah! I subscribed one time to the daily Source Code but for less than a day. Upon hearing beginning of first podcast, when Adam started talking about being out from under the rules of the FCC and sounded almost like he did not like rules of any kind, and then started using strong language, (Like the "F" word,) I immediately unsubscribed right away, possibly within half an hour after I had put his feed into my Ipodder. Can't stand that stuff, don't use it. I'm a Christian and enjoy Shane Jackson's podcasts myself.
Elmer Slentz
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Schneider" <lschneider9@xxxxxxxxxxx>