[Blind Casting] Re: daily source code

  • From: Lynn Schneider <lschneider9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 03:40:29 -0400

Oh heck, I unsubscribed from DSC long ago. There was a time when I wouldn't have missed an episode, but for about the past couple months or so, I have been pretty bored with the DSC.

At 09:02 PM 9/28/2005 -0500, you wrote:

I don't know if this is off topic or not, but is anyone else getting really tired of listening to the daily source code? It seems like more and more there's no substance its just fluff. It used to be interesting because you could hear about different podcasts etc, but now all it seems to be is promos, but he doesn't really talk about the podcasts. Its hard to get a feel for podcast with just a promo. It seems the only podcasts he talks about are ones he's either directly or indirectly involved with. We also get to hear about biodesil, which I guess was interesting 2 months ago. Now the latst thing is that he can't even be bothered to do his own show notes, and also can't be bothered to pay for internet access.

I don't know, maybe I'm just looking for things but lately I've just struggled to listen. I just needed to rant a bit.
Holly

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.8/113 - Release Date: 9/27/2005