[Blind Casting] Re: daily source code

  • From: Shelly <shellyspodcasts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:36:48 -0500

Not to pile on, but I agree with Holly's original message and all the
follow-ups. The wiki-based shownotes really is the last straw for me. I had
decided to unsubscribe from DSC and check into his site every few days and
download individual shows based on whether the shownotes looked interesting.
Now it's difficult even to do that, so I'm otta there.

I had this really subversive idea. Someone who continues to listen to DSC
should do a short podcast that is a heavily edited version of the show,
including only the substantive content. "Today Adam said Podshow would buy
Google. Then he played a mashup and three promos." The complaining about
first class air travel and the shilling for the crummy coffee would just not
be mentioned.

-shelly

PS.
Hey Holly, when are you guys gona do another show?

--
Shelly Brisbin, Writer, Editor, Geek for Hire

Shelly's Podcast: http://shellyspodcast.blogspot.com
Get the feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ShellysPodcast
Podcast Outlaws Network core member: http://www.podcastoutlaws.com