Re: castblaster

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 14:52:54 -0700

Hi Julie,

I don't use CastBlaster anymore as I really didn't see where it ultimately
added a great value to the way I record and publish my podcasts, besides the
fact that we don't podcast as often these days.

As I recall, there's an edit tab where this can be done, but those controls
were never made accessible.  You may be able to find and left click the Play
button using the JAWS or Window-Eyes mouse cursor.

Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
Visit http://www.SaveSerotek.org and ask Freedom Scientific to stop suing!
another person.