calahan museum tour

  • From: "Shelly" <mlturtle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 17:52:32 -0700

Hey all, I've finally finshed putting together the podcast of recordings done
last summer while on the ACB tour of the calahan museum at APH. This podcast is
about an hour long. I have some of the aduio and descriptions of things in the
museum. I had to do quite a bit of editting of everything because it would've
been very long also parts ofthe auio were hard to hear and so that is why it
sounds a bit disjointed in places. Still it gives you all an idea of what hte
museum is like. You can hear the podcast at

http://feeds.feedburner.com/thesoundsofshellysworld

        From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
        To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <mac-access@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
        <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>