Re: broadcasting mikes

  • From: Darcy Burnard <darcyburnard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 00:52:24 -0500

Hi. About a year ago, I bought a plantronics USB headset, that I'm quite happy with. I don't remember the model, but I believe the mics on all the different models are quite similar. I don't use a windows machine much, but I would suspect that when you plug it in, it just shows up as another sound device you can control with the windows volume control. This is how it works on my Mac.

Darcy

On 8-Sep-07, at 8:23 PM, Kevin Wassmer wrote:

Hello folks. I am getting in to audio productions now. I was wondering what broadcasting mikes you would recommend. I want one that doesn't require me to by a mixer. I also want one that hooks up to the USB port of my computer. I will talk to you later.
An I want you to know
That you're on my mind
Every day, all of the time. So keep on walkin' that road and I'll follow. Keep on callin' my name I'll be there
And if a mirror should break it's easy to take
Cause deep down I know that you care. I'm not superstitious. (Europe)