[Blind Casting] Re: [blindcasting] Welcome to the new list everyone ...

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <skular@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 13:41:46 -0400

I'm curious why the new list. I've been thinking of moving some of my lists off freelists and putting them on our own server, because there often seems to be a problem with people getting their reply verification to activate on freelists.org.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>