back on the list

  • From: Darcy Burnard <darcyburnard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:15:47 -0400

Hi everyone. I left the list a while back because I had a lot going on. Plus, Holly and I weren't doing much podcasting related. Well now Holly and I have started doing more podcasts again, that I'd like to tell you about. Our main show, the darcy and holly show, doesn't come out as often as it used to, but we still get one out once in a while. In our most recent episode, we did an interview with JC Hutchins of 7th Son fame. We talked with him for a good hour and a half, and we had a lot of fun. Definitely worth checking out if you're reading 7th Son. However, if you're not caught up, it's full of spoilers, so you might want to wait until you're caught up. Speaking of 7th Son, Holly and I will be reading the story so far on the next episode. I believe it comes out on Tuesday. As for our Mac show, the screenless switchers podcast, we haven't done a lot with it lately. Though with Leopard, the newest Mac operating system coming out in October, we should soon have a lot to talk about. We do have some plans for shows in the mean time. We've got an interview with a Mac developer in the can, that will be out as soon as we get it edited. Also, ACB has recently made a contreversial resolution regarding Apple. There has been a lot of talk about this on the blindness mac lists, and we want to do at least one episode on the topic. Finally, we have started a third podcast since last I was subscribed to this list. Probably a lot of you won't be interested in this one, but a few of you might. It's called Canidolcast, and it's devoted to Canadian Idol. After each episode of the tv series, we do a show with our thoughts of the performances, and our picks of who will stay and who will be eliminated. Find our shows at the following web sites. The darcy and holly show is at The screenless Switchers Podcast is at Canidolcast is at . Anyway, just thought I'd let you all know what Holly and I were up to podcasting wise. I've kind of lost touch with the whole blindcasting community, so I'd be interested in hearing what everyone else is doing.