another question about this progRE: A Program called Replay AV

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:29:56 -0700

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!

From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: A Program called Replay AV
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:35:07 -0500

Hi Jeff and all! I hear that a program called Replay AV is good for downloading podcasts. Now I'm wondering, does anyone on this list use it for that, and how does it compare to something like Juice?
Hello.

I'm having problems using this program with two sound cards. It first said I needed to use the default soundcare, an SB Live rather than the Audigy card i use for most sound editing programs and players. However, it showed recording no sound on the SB Live. I installed the enhanced driver, and it messed up JFW completely.

Operating system is Windows XP.  I use JFW on the default sound card.

Thanks for any help.