Re: aGGRIGATOR, and...

  • From: "Cary" <cary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:35:30 -0700

there are a couple of podcasts that talk about adaptive technology
one of them is blind cool tech http://www.blindcooltech.com
There is another one that Jonathan Mosen does but his podcast isn't just strictly about technology, he reviews pretty much everything that he finds would be of interest to blind folks. his podcast can be found at http://www.mosenexplosion.com
I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them off the top of my head.
-Cary
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>