aGGRIGATOR, and...

  • From: <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:29:57 -0500

HEllo all,

I am a new user to this list. I am legally blind and use Ipodder to download my podcasts.

I am looking for two things:

First, I have some totally blind friends who would benefit from listenning to podcasts. What software would you recommend?

Second, what are good podcasts which describe how to use adaptive technology. I am looking for those from a user perspective, not as a developer.

Thanks in advance.
Robin
in FLorida